Friday, February 25, 2011

Life Online?

So, Ive never actually really kept a blog before but I was suddenly inspired to make a blog because it suddenly seemed like the coolest thing when I saw a commercial for Google Technology on Hulu...speaking of, I haven't finished my episode of Castle yet...
But, moving on. I really do want to keep a blog because I have noticed, as I go through my life I want to record my thoughts but it always takes too long to write everything down, and I haven't had my own computer for too long. SO, since I no longer have an excuse, here I am. 
I cant guarantee Ill post regularly but I certainly will try and I have no idea what kind of blogs I will post. Guess we'll all be surprised! And thats always fun. Also, I am not an English major. So I cant guarantee perfection in my grammar....

2 comments: